Yesterday it was really wheelie weather up here it was that windy that there was loads of wheelie bins lying in the middle of the road. Fences have blown down all around us but ours as stood steadfast this year thanks to hubby building them really strong and making them so that the wind blows through them. I went to a local supermarket and shared a taxi with a friend but it was that windy that two taxis refused to collect us lol. I had a right fight getting out of the taxi with my shopping trolly, I was trying to hold the door with one hand and get the trolly out with the other, whilst trying to disentangle myself from the seatbelt. Then I got out and my hat sailed off bear no 2 had to chase after it for me.
I had a new phone for chrissy so I can now take photos hoping to publish some on my blog soon when hubby shows me how.
Bye for now.
Love pads
2 comments:
Looking forward to seeing the piccies
; ) The TJ
I have took some but unfortunately the computer with the usb which I plug my phone into has gone t---ts up at the moment but hopefully will get it fixed soon.
Love pads
Post a Comment